Aligned Action International presents Group Mentor Coaching
Aligned Action International is glad to invite you to become part of the 2017-2018 Group Mentor Coaching.
Should you consider credentialing with the International Coach Federation at ACC and/or PCC level, you will be expected to have worked with a Mentor Coach for a minimum of 10 hours over a minimum of 3 months.
According to ICF, for purposes of credentialing, mentor coaching means an applicant being coached on their coaching skills rather than coaching on practice building, life balance, or other topics unrelated to the development of an applicant’s coaching skill.
How does Group Mentor Coaching work with us?
- You will work in a group of 4 to 6 people thus having an opportunity for shared learning and open exchange of insights
- You will be invited to a 20-minute goal setting one-on-one coaching session to define your intent and focus
- You will be part of 7 group sessions of 90 min each
- Additionally, you will have 3 one-on-one sessions of 60 min each
- The timeframe for the group mentoring sessions will be November 2017 – May 2018
- The timeframe for the individual sessions will be January 2017 – June 2017
- All session will happen in virtual environment.
By joining our Group Mentor Coaching
- You will transform your learning into sound coaching practice
- You will be constantly refining your coaching approach while focusing on the 11 core coaching competencies
- You will be nurturing your confidence as a coach by remaining focused on your strengths and noticing your progress
- You will be crafting your authentic coaching style that is both – masterful in terms of the professional and ethical standards as well as intuitive and fluid
- You will enjoy experimenting, sharing and learning in a community of passionate coaches
- You will meet the requirement of 10 hours of Mentoring for your credentialing with ICF
The Group Mentor Coaching is in English or Bulgarian.
Your Mentor Coach will be Veselka Tsocheva-Donkova (PCC, ICF)
Should you need additional information and/or references, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our testimonials page.
For more information on Mentor Coaching please visit https://www.coachfederation.org/.