- Transforming their learning into sound coaching practice
- Affirming their confidence as coaches by remaining focused on their strengths and noticing their progress
- Crafting their authentic coaching style that will be both – masterful in terms of the professional and ethical standards for the profession as well as intuitive and fluid
- Enjoying experimenting, sharing and learning in a community of passionate coaches
- Meeting the requirement of 10 hours of Mentoring defined by us ICF
You will be supported by our team of four PCC credentialed coaches fluent in English, German, Italian, Polish and Bulgarian.